Thursday, October 11, 2007

How to take care of 'that'?

I have purchased so many new plants and flowers over the past several months and have some great site bookmarked on my computer but sometimes I just don't have the time to log on and read them. To save time and keep things organized I have created a 3-ring binder broken out in tabs by perennials, annuals, shrubs, veggies, tips, lawn care, etc. This has really helped me keep everything in one place - including those pages of magazines that I have ripped out.
I have found a magazine that has great gardening ideas, recipes and DIY plans called Garden Gate
It has given me some ideas as to how to continue to build on my existing landscape and some recipes to get rid of all those zucchini!
I also received a great deal from them in the mail that provided two great free books and a discounted subscription - check it out (and no I am not a sales person for them, just a happy subscriber!)

No comments: