Monday, July 14, 2008

Picture time

Whoever heard of pansies still blooming in July?!?! I got these from Michigan Bulb and they are growing like wildfire!!!

These two of where my garden is now - holy zukes and cukes! I still have to train the cucumbers to grow up the trellis as opposed to growing into my neighbors evergreen bushes. The zukes and tomatoes are doing well too. So far I have cut two zukes and two yellow squash and hopefully more to come.














This is the first to bloom green envy coneflower - there is another one but it is being completely consumed by my butterfly bush.

These are the wildflowers that I got for free for joining the National Home Gardening Club and I must say they took nicely to this spot - it somewhat hides the neighbors unsightly yard.

Who said morning glories were annuals - these suckers have reseeded themselves and are making a very good home in my backyard.






These blackie sweet potato vines were from last year! They were in the window box never really doing too well and I brought them in this year and BOO-YAH I have a mini sweet potato shrub!

No comments: