Thursday, April 29, 2010

And life goes on

Lot's going on on the homefront these days. Seems as though all my electronic devices are dieing at the same time. I have no cable, no internet and the microwave is on the fritz too. I have been a bit busy trying to make things happen inside, but not so busy that I couldn't get some seeds planted!
I started my Delicata and Spaghetti squashes in peat pots this weekend. And because my Golden Purslane isn't doing so hot outside I started that in peats as well.
I was able to edge the entire yard - and Max was a huge help. I will load that picture once I can get online from home (yup squeezing in a little personal work at work again). The mulch should be delivered today but before putting it down I need to trim the forsythias and other bushes. It makes such a mess on the nicely laid mulch when I do it after.
I also got some 1 x 4 x 8 pine planks to build some not to sturdy bean trellises. I will be lucky if the last the season but at least it is something. Those pictures will follow as well - providing Comcast can fix my modem :)

No comments: