Sunday, May 9, 2010

R.I.P

Oh dear - I really messed up today. I put the tomato seedlings out to harden and forgot about them It was quite windy and chilly today and this is what I have right now:


I watered them with warm water and put them in the windows (as you can see) in the hopes that they might perk up. I really did have too many plants to begin with but I feel terrible that I could have possibly killed them.
Also on the R.I.P. list is the bean trellises I 'built'. Apparently the staples I used were not strong enough and the whole thing collapsed when I went to put it up. I guess I can put both of these experiences in the "live and learn' category.
On the bright side the raspberry bush is blooming as is the blueberry bush I transplanted last year. So all is not lost,
And as promised here is the picture of Max helping me edge. Gotta love the life of a dog.

No comments: