Monday, June 18, 2007

And Here it Is




All the talk and now everyone can see the results of my hard labor!

As you can see the zukes are in the back right corner completely covering one red pepper plant and about to consume another! The tomato plant on the right was the one that got a tomato already that unfortunately had blossom end rot so I picked it and threw it away. And ever since I make sure I water the heck out of it! the romaine is on the left - looking a little short while the buttercrunch on the left is taking off. I think next year requires a few more feet of planting space!

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Your garden is looking good. Gardening is an adventure and we learn and do something different every year. Growing organically is such a good thing to do - for the enviroment and for your own health.